All accepted extended abstracts will be published in the SDMMS 20·21 proceeding with an ISBN number.
High-quality papers to be considered in respective indexed journals (SCOPUS/ESCI) and Springer Book Series (SCOPUS), subjected to thorough reviewing and acceptance by the publisher.
Prepare your manuscript according to the extended abstract and full paper format given here
Guidelines for full paper based on the respective journals:
1. Civil Engineering and Architecture- minimum 5 pages excluding references
2. Springer book - 10 to 15 pages excluding reference
3. Fractura - minimum 3000 words excluding references
4. JFAP - minimum 3000 words excluding references
5. JMES - 10-12 pages excluding references
When preparing the paper, please ensure that its format follows exactly as the template provided. All extended abstract that will be included in the conference proceedings.
All papers should be submitted by the EasyChair platform.
The similarity index of a paper should be lower than 15% and similarity from a single source should not exceed 5%. The full Turnitin Reports shall be sent to us.
Abstract preparation guidelines
The TWO (2) pages extended abstract should contain the title of the paper, authors, contact person, and their affiliations, keywords, together with a summary of the paper and its main contributions. The primary conference subject area to which the paper is most relevant should be quoted. It should be noted that only electronically submitted abstracts in PDF format will be considered.
Abstract uploading instructions (EasyChair)
1. First, you need to create a user account by clicking the ‘Sign up’ button in the login window. You can also use the same box to log in subsequently to check your account and papers.
2. Enter the paper title, all authors’ e-mail addresses and your subject area preferences.
3. Upload your paper abstract/s using the ‘File upload’ facility (PDF file).
4. The EasyChair link for conferences are as follows:
Note: Authors are able to check and edit submitted files up until the abstract submission deadline.
Full Paper Uploading Instructions
1. Login to your account in EasyChair and go to the Author Console;
2. Choose Edit your submission and Scroll to the bottom of the page;
3. If you have already uploaded an Abstract file, please remove it:
4. Upload your Full Paper as a PDF using the ‘File upload’ facility and Save Changes.
Note: Confirmation of successful FULL PAPER upload will appear on the ‘Author Console’ page.
Authors are able to check and edit submitted files up until the full paper submission deadline
Instructions for Presentations
1. Presentations are up to 20 minutes (Video presentation - 15mins and Q&A - 5 mins).
2. Presentations must be in ENGLISH.
3. Parallel Sessions will be organised according to the presentation topics.
4. Presentations using the video formats *mp4, MPEG, Avi & etc. will be accepted. The use of other formats must be previously checked (please contact the Symposium Secretariat).
5. Any special requirements regarding the presentation, such as sound or video systems must be checked priorly with the Symposium secretariat.